It is important to us to protect your data that may be collected during your visit to www.frostkrone.de.
The legal provisions for the protection of your data can be found in the Basic Data Protection Ordinance and in the Federal Data Protection Act.
Responsible body within the meaning of the data protection regulations is frostkrone Tiefkühlkost GmbH, Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 28, D-33397 Rietberg
Below you will find information about what data we collect during your visit to our site and how it is used. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at info(at)frostkrone.de.
They also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority about any unlawful use of the data.
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
PO Box 20 04 44
40102 Düsseldorf, Germany
1. Server data collection
When you visit our site, various server statistics are automatically stored, which your browser transmits to our provider's server. Among other things
- Name of the accessed website
- Date and time of retrieval
- transferred data volume
- Notification of successful retrieval
- Browser type and version
- the user's operating system
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- IP address and the requesting provider
This data is used for statistical evaluation of visits to our site and cannot be assigned to specific persons. The legal basis for data collection is Art. 6 I f DSGVO. These data are not combined with other data sources. The IP address is anonymized. Our legitimate interest in collecting this data is based on the fact that we can use the data to optimise our services for users, for example by preventing access to malicious sites or optimising access via certain browsers, and that the log of the IP address makes it possible to deliver the site to the visitor in the first place.
In principle, you have a right to object to this data collection. This is not considered here as an exception, as otherwise the use of the site would be impossible.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the above-mentioned purposes.
2. Use and forwarding of personal data
a. General information
If you have provided us with personal data, we use it to answer your inquiries, to advise and process contracts concluded with you and for technical administration. Your personal data will only be passed on or otherwise transmitted to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of contract processing, if this is necessary for billing purposes or if you have given your prior consent. You have the right to revoke a given consent with effect for the future at any time, see also paragraph 5 regarding your rights as a person affected.
b. contract execution
Within the framework of contracts concluded with you concerning the production and delivery of finger food, we collect and store the personal data transmitted by you, e.g. name, address, for the purpose of contract processing, e.g. also for invoicing.
The data is passed on upon delivery to the commissioned transport service provider and within the framework of invoicing to banks. The accounting data is transferred to the tax office and the tax office within the framework of tax law regulations.
The legal basis for the collection and processing of the data is Art. 6 I (b) DSGVO. The legal basis for the transfer of data to the tax office and tax office is Art. 6 I (c) DSGVO.
This data will be deleted upon expiry of the applicable statutory retention obligations. Insofar as we are not legally obliged to retain data, the data will be deleted when the purpose ceases to apply.
c. Contact form and inquiry by e-mail
When using our contact form, we collect and store the name and e-mail address for the purpose of answering your inquiry. The specification of the telephone number for a callback is optional.
Send us a contact request by e-mail, we collect and store the e-mail address and the data contained in the e-mail.
The legal basis is Art. 6 I (a) DSGVO, as you consent to the above-mentioned processing of your data when using the form and sending an e-mail.
In addition, the legal basis also results from Art. 6 I (b), as the storage of the data is necessary for the fulfilment of a pre-contractual or possibly later contractual relationship.
The data will be deleted when the purpose of storage has ceased to apply, i.e. after answering your e-mail/contact form enquiry or when the matter connected with the enquiry has been finally clarified.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent.
For the right to cancellation and information, see below 5 on your rights as a party concerned.
The legal basis is Art. 6 I (f). Our legitimate interest arises from the fact that we merely facilitate the retrievability of the site for you with the aforementioned cookies, do not collect any tracking data and thus do not interfere with your personal rights and fundamental freedoms.
You can exclude the acceptance of cookies in your web browser. However, this can possibly lead to impairments in functionality. For further information on your rights as a person concerned, see below 5.
These cookies are only valid for the duration of your browser session and are deleted when you leave our site.
4. Google Fonts
This website uses external fonts in the form of Google Fonts to display fonts uniformly. Google Fonts is a service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; ("Google").
When you visit our site, your browser loads the required web fonts directly from a Google server into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. This transfers to the server which of our Internet pages you have visited. The IP address of the browser of the visitor's terminal device is also stored by Google. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
The legal basis for the use of Google Fonts is Art. 6 I (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest arises from the fact that we can present the fonts to you in a uniform form. Google LLC. is certified under the US Privacy Shield to ensure a level of data protection appropriate to the DSGVO. We have entered into an order processing agreement with Google LLC under which Google Inc. will demonstrate to us that it has taken appropriate and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
If you as a visitor to our website do not want to use the Google fonts function and thus also want to prevent the transmission of your IP address to Google, you can have connections to fonts.googleapis.com blocked by a browser add-on such as NoScript or Ghostery for Firefox. In this case, however, it could be that the use of our website is not possible in its entirety.
You have the right to access and object to your data stored by us at any time, see below. Paragraph 5 on your rights as a person affected.
5. Rights of the persons concerned
a, Rights to information
You have the right to free information about your personal data stored by us at any time. You may request the following information. We must provide the information within one month:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to limitation of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject. We would like to point out that such automated decision-making does not take place on our part.
(9) whether the personal data concerning you are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission.
b, Right to correction
You have the right to request us to correct any incorrect personal data concerning you or to complete incomplete personal data without delay.
c, Right to cancellation
You have the right to have your personal data deleted immediately and we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 I (a) and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) In accordance with Art. 21 I DSGVO, you object to the processing of your data, which we collect on the basis of our stated legitimate interests (e.g. Google Analytics), and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or you object to processing in the context of direct advertising in accordance with Art. 21 II DSGVO.
(4) We have processed the personal data concerning you unlawfully, for example without your consent or without legitimate interests.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is required in order to fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on us under Union law or German law.
(6) The data was collected in the context of information society services offered to you as a minor in accordance with Art.8 ADSGVO.
If we have published personal data of yours and we are obliged to delete it for one of the aforementioned reasons, we will inform the companies on whose websites the data were published about your request for deletion in an appropriate manner and explain that you as the person concerned have requested us to delete all links to this data and to delete all copies or replications.
The right to cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation which is required for processing under the law of the Union or German law, e.g. within the framework of tax law obligations to retain data, or to perform a task which is in the public interest or which is carried out in the exercise of official authority which has been transferred to us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Art. Art.9 II (h) and (i) and Art.9 III DSGVO;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 (I) DSGVO, insofar as the right to cancellation is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, e.g. in court proceedings.
d, Right to limitation of data processing
You have the right to request us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
(1) If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
(2) If the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted.
(3) If we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you did need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(4) If you have objected to the processing of your personal data, which we collect on the basis of our justified interests (e.g. Google Analytics), as long as it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh your rights.
If the processing has been restricted in accordance with the aforementioned reasons, these personal data may only be processed - apart from their storage - with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person (GmbH, AG etc.) or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If you have obtained the restriction on processing, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted
e,Duty to report
If you have exercised your right of rectification, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right vis-à-vis us to be informed about these recipients.
f, Right to transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. Furthermore, you have the right to transfer this data to another company without obstruction by us, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 (I) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 I (b) DSGVO and
(2) processing is carried out by means of automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly by us to another company, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on us
g, Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 I (e) - necessary processing on the basis of a public interest task or (f) DSGVO - processing demonstrating our legitimate interest, e.g. in online marketing -; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will no longer process personal data relating to you unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of Information Society services by means of automated procedures using technical specifications, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC.
h, Right to revoke the data protection declaration of consent
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
i, Contact for Rights of Persons Affected If we do not allow you to exercise your rights directly during processing, please contact us at info(at)frostkrone.de or by post at the address given in the imprint.
6. Facebook fan page
We operate a so-called Facebook fan page for the purpose of exchanging information with our customers and promoting new products or services as well as for general information about our company and its employees. Customers and other interested parties can join in by clicking the "I like" button and thus regularly receive information about our company in their news feed on Facebook. We would like to point out that you use this Facebook fan page and its functions under your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, licking).
For the operation of our Facebook fan page we use the technical platform and services of Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland back.
Facebook provides more information on this at the following link: http://de.facebook.com/help/pages/insights.
Facebook Ltd. is able to use the cookies it uses and the information it collects to understand that you have visited our fan page and how you have used it. This also applies to all other Facebook pages as well as to the use of the social share buttons, provided they are integrated on our website.
On the basis of this data, content or advertising can be offered tailored to you.
To avoid this, you should log out of Facebook or disable the "Stay signed in" feature, delete the cookies present on your device and exit and restart your browser. This will delete Facebook information that can immediately identify you.
This allows you to use our Facebook fan page without revealing your Facebook account, but here too your IP address is recorded and cookies are set again. You can exclude the acceptance of cookies in your web browser. However, this can possibly lead to impairments in functionality.
When you access interactive features of the site (I like it, commenting, sharing, news, etc.), a Facebook login screen appears. Once you have logged in, Facebook will recognize you as a specific user again.
For information about how to manage or delete existing information about you, see Facebook's Data Policy.
As the provider of our Facebook fan page, we collect and process the following data:
1. As part of the ad placement. Here we can determine how the ad is played back to certain groups of people or interest groups without being able to refer to the individual user.
2. As part of the use of Facebook pixels (see below)
Further information about Facebook and other social networks and how you can protect your data in the context of private settings can be found, for example, at youngdata.de.
The legal basis for using the Facebook fan page is Art. 6 I (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is justified by the fact that we enable customers to communicate directly with our company via this social media service, also for complaints, and thus constantly optimise our service.
With regard to your rights as a person concerned, see section 6 above.
Version May 2018