The Frostkrone Food Group - with its headquarters located in the town of Rietberg, in the federal German state of North Rhine-Westphalia - stands out in sharp relief because of its incredibly wide variety of finger food and snacks. The Group markets its products in the food retail trade and also in the food service industry. The many-faceted range of products is available worldwide in a great deal of countries including those in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, in the eastern European countries, Asia and in the USA.
The Frostkrone Food Group boasts several cutting-edge production facilities in Germany, France, Great Britain and in the USA. Since its founding in 1997, the company has established itself as an innovative trendsetter in the deep-frozen, convenience food segment.
In addition to the frostkrone Tiefkühlkost GmbH and the Bornholter Käsevertriebs- und Produktionsgesellschaft GmbH, since 2018 Piz’wich Europe SAS and Varenne Gastronomie SAS have also been part of the Frostkrone Food Group. In 2019 the US-American business Rite Stuff Foods Inc. swelled the ranks when they joined the Group. Since February 2020 Innovate Foods Ltd and since April 2021 Abergavenny Fine Food Ltd, both from Great Britain, have also belonged to the corporate group.
- Implement the industrial strategy defined by the Chief Operations Officer
- Coordinate transfer activities (product(s) being transferred from one factory to another) between the various group factories
- Define and monitor action plans, create checklists
- Ensure that information has been transferred from one plant to another
- Ensure that projects are progressing and are completed within the initial timeframe
- Conduct regular reviews with teams to ensure progress
- Escalate to your manager if difficulties arise
- As a project coordinator, your job is to make sure that everyone is on the same page and speaking the same language.
- You show experience in and enthusiasm for management of complex technical projects – in the snack- or frozen-food-industry would be perfect
- You have a relevant theoretical background and understanding of the industrial world incl. production processes
- You are excited to find a challenge in our industry and your strengths are communication, organisation, multi-tasking, problem-solving and leading teams
- You are well structured and familiar with project management tools
- You speak several languages, required English Level C1
- A permanent, full-time position
- Attractive remuneration in a successfully growing company
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Individual flexitime models
- Short decision-making processes and reliable agreements
- Competent team colleagues with a lot of experience
- Exciting field of activity in the food environment
- Culinary and action-packed company events
Then please create an application that meets our taste. We are also interested in the salary you are looking for and when you can start with us. It goes without saying that we will treat your application confidentially. You can find data protection information here: Info
In the spirit of nature and people, please send your application only digitally directly to Mrs Pauline Négrel: email@example.com
Our profiles at