ABOUT THE FROSTKRONE FOOD GROUP
You certainly wonder ‘Who are those finger food hotties?'. We are more than 300 tough frostkrone employees on permanent duty in production and in the office - all with a hot love for finger food and East Westphalia. We romp around the two perfect finger food production plants in Rietberg, Paderborn and Verl. And in our Foodservice headquarters in Breda/Holland. Every year, we prepare a whopping thousands of tons of the most crunchy finger food for you and the world. Pretty impressive, right? And we are very proud of. Why not? Freshly founded in 1997, we are just a little older than 20 years.
- You are managing our Business 2 Business and Foodservice customers in all it’s glory. From easy down to earth questions to planning and managing big limited time offers.
- Set and reach ambitious sales targets through existing customers and new business (key accounts) and you can motivate the organisation to reach them together with you.
- You can lead internal projects and customer centric projects around potential cost savings.
- You work intensively with a dedicated Quality Assurance manager to reach customer requirements and targets. You convey customer requirements through the organisation and keep everyone sharp.
- You develop new concepts and products adapted to the foodservice market together with a dedicated product developer to keep the innovation stream going.
- A dedicated sales assistant will support with daily administrative work and smaller customers.
- You drive an annual plan with our biggest customer that focusses on jointly set targets on supply chain, innovation, sales, and quality assurance.
- You have a master’s degree in economics or equivalent, combined with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in an industrial food company.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and preferably German.
- You get things done and see through until the end even when it gets tough.
- You can motivate others around you to serve our biggest customers in the best possible way.
- Good knowledge of international markets and key players in the food industry
- Strong team player with a solution focused approach and a high-quality standard of execution and delivery.
- A varied and challenging position with room for taking responsibility in an international environment.
- Good personal growth opportunities
- Dynamic environment with short lines and freedom
- A competitive salary with complementary benefits.
- A senior level role within the organisation
Then please create an application that meets our taste. We are also interested in the salary you are looking for and when you can start with us. It goes without saying that we will treat your application confidentially. You can find data protection information here: Info
In the spirit of nature and people, please send your application only digitally directly to Mrs Dagmar Borren: email@example.com